January 20, 2011

Past Tense..

well...it's all about sumthing that we face everyday..
it's begin with a story..
 while we begin with a stroy..the starting..everything seems beautiful..all around us feels like we r in heaven..
let me remind u..at the first..we r like in a funfair with surrounding of full of balloons..with all people around us seems happy and smile even if the true is nothing such a balloon or people smile all around us but we feels like that right...
That is the BEGGINING . . .


Here the part that we call the CLIMAX 
and as soon as that, come phrase that we all known as . . .
THE END!

When all things are gonna worst..when all thing seems going wrong..when everything that we do seems not normal to them..then comes the problem..and the 'Problem' will only change with a solution..and? of course..'Patient'..
like this?haha..this not call a patient..look like we are in patient but this are prefer with word emotional..
but i can't lie to you that even in this case we are not in emotional..we all emotional..but just be patient..
"what goes around comes around.."
TRUST me in that phrase..
The true is..this is my past past past past that happen to me..even it until now i'll keep on patient because there's nothing nor no one know what exatly that happen..only me. only me.only me..
dun judge a book by its cover..every people make a mistake but it's not our job to judge someone that who not really know who he is..we all know a person maybe only 1%..50% top..but there's many thing you didn't know about a person..just watch out ur matters only..don't bother anyone matters..

Ferr me..just keep patient boy..u'll find the light..do not stress out by all rumors that flew aways..just do ur work..when we link to someone that knows you and they do a bad thing even worst thing to you..yea..we pissed off and damn fucked up..but nothing we can do..it's not our job to judge a person nor to say bad thing to them because IT'S NOT OUR JOB . . .
We all have our own matters..my matters?only me that know what is REALLY happening..not you nor them. Ferr me..naaahh..there has must be people do some bad thing to me that i'll never accepted.. but i know like i said before..it's not our job to judge someone..my solution let it be even shit,damn,fucked off..but seriously..
'WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND'
and 
LETS US FIND NEW MATES AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS THAT CAN BE WITH US IN OUR SWEET TIMES and OUR BITTERS MOMENT.
KEEP SEARCHING . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment